Frequently asked questions
There are 12 retail selling check points within a website audit. All these points will be reported on, feedback given and details of how to improve further.
- Homepage - keep scrolling until they find something that intrigues them.⠀⠀
- Links from Social - first step in customer journey.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Navigation - allowing consumers to find what they are looking forward simply & efficiently.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Browsing - decrease bounce off rate % - nurture them for longer.⠀⠀⠀
- Product Pages - they need to excite, inspire, educate & sell.⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Brand Values - customers want to see WHO they are shopping with, and WHY.⠀⠀
- Sale & Liquidation - for those that need it, create converting sale/liquidation strategies.⠀
- Mobile Optimisation - are consumers getting the true experience via mobile browsing.⠀
- Analytics - understand how to react to your traffic.
- Email Capture & Automations - capture organic data & auto responses for purchase, shipped, check-in & follow up emails.
- SEO - allow new traffic to find your site.
- Additional Links - valuable for purchase decisions but also support extra SEO coverage.
How it works
The Audit takes between 5-7 days, at which point a comprehensive report will be sent detailing all 12 points.
A 30 min check in call will then be arranged to discuss any questions you have.
The complete website audit - including the 30 min check-in is £325.